I placed a order for 4 tablets from Zicocn.com on June 17, 2011 and its now July 27, 2011. I still have NOT recieve my orders. I have tried to contact them and they wont respond or answer there phones.. DONT BUY FROM THEM..

Zicocn.com is a SCAM website!

Again people dont not but from this FAKE website..... If you want to buy Brand New Tablets, go to www.LightInTheBox.com and they are fast and they give you trackin info... and another company is www.SinaDeal.com and they have very nice prices on Android Tablets and Mini Laptops.

Had an Experience with Zicocn?

Comments

If you placed a order from Zicocn.com You will be waiting forever. Idont know how you paid but I ordered One Item In June 2011 And got my money back, then I placed a order in July 2011 And waited over a month formy order and got noyhing in the mail so I call Pay pal to get money back And I used Pay Pal.com And I put In for A dispuite about my order ,And I got my money back in my pay pal account today 8/16/2011 so I If I were you go on the pay pal.com and file a would complaint, about your order and they will do something about it, Thats if you used pay pal, if not call your credit company

could you help me in refunding the money from paypal..?

zicocn is a scam and paypal doesnt help at all to catch this thief dont use paypal and zicocn..........they are partners in crime

I bought a tablet from an american seller on ebay.He buys and sell from american and foreign wholesale distribution centers.

This was his first time getting a tablet from zicocn. He later contacted me in suspect of them being a scam site. He is refunding my money through paypal. I was informed by him that he has filed a report with paypal and the chinese business bureau.

From my understanding there also has been a local police report filed in shenzen about the issue. Shenzen being the suspected location of the company. Zicocn has mysteriously went down after these orders have been made. My guess is the site may have been moved.

What needs to be done is someone needs to find out who owns the domain name (DNS) of zicocn.

Once the hosting site has been found they need to check the ip address log to investigate who was the administrator of there site.This will track them down to were they are administering the fake scam BS business.

SAME HERE,BOUGHT SOME STUFF,AND ALMOST 2 MONTH LATER,AND NO PRODUCTS.SITE IS DOWN,AND NO WAY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM.

#319917

ZICOCN is a fake, i bought i phone but i didn't get it.Don't buy from it

#319779