Valley Village, California

Zicocn took my money and did not ship my order.I tried to contact them and they never responded.

Looks like the web page might be a fake and there is no company behind the website. Who knows. Don't buy from them.Zicocn took my money and did not ship my order. I tried to contact them and they never responded.

Who knows.Don't buy from them.

Had an Experience with Zicocn?

Comments

orderd some pc electronic stuff they took my money and gave me the run around after 45 day's pay pal couldn't do any thing i have been waiting since 6/7/11 that was a waist of money

I have the same problem,Zicocn took my money and did not ship my order

Fort Huachuca, Arizona, United States #320092

They took the other complaint site down..I also order and never received any responses.

Have filed dispute with my credit card company.Please come back and let us know what paypal does.

#319580

I have the same problem, actually and so does my friend.We paid over 600 dollars, but never received anything from them.

This is a bogus site run by fraudsters.Currently we are awaiting from PayPal,

I have the same problem, I ordered a DVD on 21 June .

Money was paid , Status said deliverd, but never

I tried to contact them but There Tel. was suspended

Zicon, is some sort of scam company , they will never send any thing that you order from them, if your transaction is with paypal with them , you will get your money back, i also order a pc tablet and a dvd player , status said deliverd, but never was this was on the 23rd of june , just go all fund refunded. NEVER US THIS COMPANY EVER EVER EVER THEY ARE FAKE!

I placed an order for a phone from zicocn.com and I did not request fast delivery (even if I had to pay extra).I have sent them numerous emails and phone calls during their business hours but NO RESPONSE from them.

I am very worried I may not receive my order.Be very cautious with this company.

When did you order?I ordered a Tablet PC on July 1st...still waiting.

Without a tracking #, I'm in the dark. Their website says my order status is "Delivered", but I think they may just consider it delivered once it leaves their hands and enters AirMail.

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt and will wait upto 30 days before filing for a refund through PayPal, since the site says delivery takes between 7-25 days for AirMail(Free Shipping) and is actually "much" longer due to the added time of order processing.No Responses from email queries and No Answer from 4 different phone numbers for this company.