ZICO is the leading direct distributor of consumer electronics with best price worldwide. As an initiative and pilot company in the industry, ZICO broke through the traditional distributing way by its unique operation and management mode, selling excellent quality electronic wholesale products rapidly.

ZICO design center is located in Hong Kong which is one of the top ten fashion centers all over the world. ZICO designer team with sharp fashion sensation patrol around America, Japan, Korea and Taiwan to ensure the in-time supply of the most up-to-date, coolest and most advanced fashionable information and styles. Meanwhile, worldwide popular products are produced in China named "World Factory".

The headquarter of ZICO is located in Shenzhen, invested directly by Resource Technologies Group Limited ("Resource Group" for short). With powerful financial support, ZICO has experience on import & export operation and management over 10 years.

ZICO always sell products with owned brands worldwide. All of the products from ZICO are manufactured by their OEM factories which spread over Guangdong, Jiangsu and Zhejiang.

Had an Experience with Zicocn?

Comments

sent e-mail about my order it came back undeliverable i wonder why.

If this company legimate please me how :(

brought product but have not received anything. been 4 months

zicocn is a fake company who lied to many peoples..they are going to be thrown in H E L L

u lied to us, u'ill be in ***..